MeadowWood Behavioral Health System offers a Co-Occurring Treatment Program for adolescents, adults and seniors struggling with a psychiatric crisis compounded by substance abuse or dependence. All clients are monitored during the detoxification process to ensure physical and psychiatric stability. Our program uses a 12 step recovery based approach through total abstinence to manage the drug/alcohol component of the treatment process.
We work to assure that all treatment and discharge planning includes the expectation of achieving and maintaining 100% abstinence from all substances of abuse.
Co-Occurring Disorders Program Provides:
- Comprehensive Psychiatric and Physical Evaluations
- Medication Management and Education
- Group Therapy
- Creative /Expressive Therapy
- Family Therapy and Group Therapy
- Coping Skills and Relapse Prevention by Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors (CADC)
- Aftercare Planning and Coordination
- Educational Lectures
- Daily 12-Step Meetings